In the light of the current pandemic situation, we want to make our policies clear so that our customers know what to expect when they visit us:
- BOOKINGS. WE DON'T TAKE BOOKINGS. We never have, and post lockdown, we still don't. Just come on by and we will do our best to seat you. However, if we are at capacity for maintaining the correct social distancing, on occasion we may not be able to seat you immediately. Please know that if that is the case, we are truly sorry. We hate to turn customers away, but we are a small space, and sometimes that will be necessary. We will try to do so with good grace, and request that you accept this in the same way.
- ON ARRIVAL WAIT INSIDE THE DOORWAY TO BE SEATED. A member of staff will greet and seat you. Once seated we ask that you stay seated unless you are visiting the loo.
- TRACK & TRACE. WE MUST ASK FOR YOUR CONTACT DETAILS. Your server will ask your party for a name and telephone number for our records.
- MENUS. DISPOSABLE. Our menus are now disposable, single use paper.
- PAYMENT CASHLESS. WE ARE A CARD ONLY ESTABLISHMENT. Your server will remind you of this before your meal/drink.
WE ARE NOT IN THE EAT OUT TO HELP OUT SCHEME.
WE ARE DOG - FRIENDLY INSIDE AND OUT.